Monday, January 16, 2012

procrastination AKA a case of the Mondays

So I just tried to write a serious, uber personal blog post and let’s just say I bombed that one. It’s hard to talk about something that affects almost everyone but in different capacities. I felt overly explanatory, apologetic, and defensive and a rash of other things that just put me off. I’m going to make a second attempt later this week because for me it’s important. Now I’m just shifting gears to what making me smile right now.



This shaggy bob that is oh-so-tempting-but-not-for-me-right-now.
Oh and by the way I really, really love all things Dianna Arrogon.



I love a good book, especially when I find myself re-reading an old favorite, Moloka'i.
Last night I was contemplating writing Rob Marshall to direct the movie version a la Memoirs of a Geisha.






My Vintage Haven sweatshirt. I’ve been living in this thing. It is like the softest, coziest thing ever and may just land me in an episode of What Not To Wear.




OPI’s Funny Bunny, which just so happens to look tres chic on my stubby, sq-oval nails.




Hello Wal-Mart candles and where have you been all my life? I too was caught in the Bath and Bodyworks hub-bub but for real that’s a lot to spend on a candle. Plus I use them almost every day and they go quick. Insert these lovelies, they smell so edible and have all my favorite scents and the best part is they are about $3. Say what? True story. Below Hazelnut Cream…mmmmyum.









No comments:

Post a Comment